Your success in property comes first. Profit from our experience.
Taking your project to market
From 'Zero' to 'Hero', we divide the sales and marketing of your property initiative or project into stages.
- Determine target market demographic
- Establish price point to market
- Floor plan design and finishes review
- Develop marketing strategies
- Develop sales plan and resources
- Develop project information memorandum
- Develop marketing budget
- Implement marketing plans
- Coordination with conjuncting agencies
- Tracking of sales to meet objectives
- Facilitating purchasing process from finance to transaction
- Coordinating the legal process from the initial exchange of contracts through to settlement
Our leadership team
Our objective is to achieve positive outcomes across every stage of your property initiative or project. Rest assured, you will be working alongside some of the best property sales and marketing minds in the business.
Managing Director - His claim to fame is that he parachuted out of a perfectly good aeroplane...twice. He dislikes it when the Wallabies lose and his coffee style is a long mac, topped up with one.Start a conversation with me...
Senior Associate - His claim to fame is that he played footy in the SA equivalent of the WAFL, the SANFL. He dislikes the smell of fake tan and his coffee style is a skinny flat white with one.Start a conversation with me...
Group Sales Manager - His claim to fame is he rode his new bicycle at 60kmph...downhill. He dislikes people wearing weight lifting gloves and his coffee style is a double espresso.Start a conversation with me...
Start a conversation.Send an Enquiry
Benefit from a concise Q&A session.
Leverage our knowledge and experience to see what's achievable to bring your property initiative or project to life.
Let's understand what we're working with.
We'll present our plan.
Understand the numbers and strategy.
We'll partner with your project from concept to completion.
Find out more...
- If you are a developer who is looking to sell your product through our networks, please contact us to determine if your development meets the criteria that SPG requires for its clients.
- We can also offer exclusive project marketing services for all new home - green and strata title developments in the Perth metro area.
- We encourage the development of long-term relationships that will see both you and our clients mutually benefit from any property transaction.
- SPG can offer you the opportunity to be part of their exclusive property developments by joining their property syndicates.
- These are typically developments of mixed use residential and commercial/retail spaces in highly sought after enriched community locations that have an abundance of lifestyle and amenities to offer.
- SPG property syndicates are available for selected sophisticated investors to participate. Please contact us to obtain further information on current and upcoming projects.
- SPG deals with land every day and has it's finger on the pulse of the latest land releases as well as private holdings for sale.
- Our land acquisition program incorporates land that was once home to a variety of uses, into high density, desirable places to live. Similarly, our work gives us access to the private sector with the view to create communities with good access to public transport.
- The sale of New Homes is our primary business function and via our various divisions and affiliate networks we produce a high volume of clearance per year.
- Partnering with some of the best builders in the business and focusing only on performance and high levels of customer service have allowed us to continually grow from strength-to-strength.